Friday, November 26, 2010

Free e-books

Free e-books


Retaining and Growing Your Talent in 6 Simple Steps - Special Report

Posted:

'Retaining and Growing Your Talent in 6 SIMPLE Steps' is a simple leadership tool and methodology that enables business owners, leaders and managers to retain, grow and fully engage their employees towards higher productivity and profits.

Shorts with Poetry

Posted:

The Race The Tortoise Lost = A short non-fictional & fictional story about an adventure shared by my sisters and I.= Purty Toes = Another fictional & non-fictional story of the children of someone I dated.= Hale Fire = A fictional story of escape with a surprise ending.= That Was= A non-fictional story of a grieving father.= Mystical Stick = Fictional magical adventure story of love and realization.= The Smartest Person I Ever Knew And Special = A non-fictional story of a blessed soul I grew up with! = Six poems of different topics.

No comments: