Saturday, November 13, 2010

Free e-books

Free e-books


Coranite Chronicles: The Judge

Posted:

When it is discovered that the Judges--the mythical assassins who walk the shadows to silence criminals--are real, the Galactic Federation begins the hunt to bring down the deadly vigilantes. Darek, a delivery boy, is the first suspect. Fearing for his life, Darek flees to a distant world. But the world is nothing like he imagined. Monsters lurk at every step and only traces of civilized life remain. With no way off the planet, Darek loses all hope. But when he finds two others who are also stranded--the reckless heroine called Azura and the cold-blooded assassin named Sorren--they set off on a journey across the desolate land. Together, they must battle monsters, incite a revolution, survive the wrath of spirits, and uncover a frightening plot that threatens the fate of the universe.

Angelic Inspirations

Posted:

An Introduction to Working & Connecting With Your Angels. The first angel experience that I can vividly remember was at the age of seven. I had gone to bed upset and was tossing and turning in my sleep when suddenly a brilliant light entered the room. At first I felt very frightened as I had no idea what it was, and in that instant, the light took the form of an angel; it appeared very translucent. I felt enormous amounts of love wash over me and I heard the angel say to me that "Everything was going to be okay." The message was very simple and comforting. But what really comforted me was the loving energy I felt that went beyond all of my senses and fully connected me to the overwhelming love of the angels.

I Wasn't Smiling!

Posted:

This book begins with the re-introduction of Mandy Wilson (Jody's mother). Her final day at Camp Puppy Mill, her painful goodbye to her daughter, and then proceeds with Mandy meeting another of Jeff's victims, Rebecca Hall. Other characters including Bassam, Corey, Dr. Russell Van Chimp, Lisa, Louis, Cameron, other animals, and creatures such as Zombies and Zomboids.

No comments: