Thursday, February 04, 2010

Free e-books

Free e-books


Feelings, Thoughts & Emotions

Posted:

The greatest beauty often comes out of the greatest pain. Music, art, expressions of Love, the list is endless. These writings came to me spontaneously in times of great suffering over a period of many years of spiritual seeking. Some I wrote, others seemed to be someone speaking to me. When I read my own writing, I am not sure, but I do know that these intensely comforting thoughts had a voice of their own. When I found great pain, I also touched a spiritual union that filled me with joy and Love of a nature far greater than any woman could provide. Such is the paradox of the mystical life.

The Subconscious Mind - What it is and How to Reprogram it Using Advanced Techno

Posted:

A report on the nature and biological basis of the subconscious mind and subconscious beliefs. It describes specifically what the subconscious mind is and the power and the control it exerts over our lives. In this report you will learn about Epigenetics which involves the study of the control of our genes by factors outside of the genome itself. The report also describes how the subconscious can be reprogrammed (new beliefs installed for example) using advanced technologies. The report specifically describes 3 highly effective technologies via which the subconscious can be reprogrammed.

No comments: