Thursday, October 29, 2009

Free e-books

Free e-books


Money "Does" Grow On Trees... You Just Have To Believe

Posted:

In this e-book I am going to lay my entire life out on a silver platter. I am going to tell you about my experiences growing up and the struggles I went through to get where I am today. As you will see, even though I have always had the drive and ability to be great, I lacked the belief in myself. I will share the foundation and building blocks to success with you and after wards you will have all the tools you need to be on your way to making a great life for you and your family and being FREE!

Social Media Directions

Posted:

Many businesses jump into social media without knowing what they want to do, where they should do it, who do they want to reach, how will they reach them and why the market may choose to engage with them. Instead too many businesses simply look at social technology as just another channel to "push" out offerings hoping they will catch a few transaction. The market fails to recognize that 96% of all online advertising doesn't get the audiences attention and thus no engagement is accomplished. This ebook covers the questions needed to find the right answers.

No comments: