Monday, October 26, 2009

Free e-books

Free e-books


An Instructors View on Student Success

Posted:

The key to you for a successful class will depend in most part by how good you are in listening, questioning, note taking and studying and most important, test taking. My Objective is to give students these basic skills to help the dedicated student become successful in their learning experience.

The Anti-Aging Secrets of Youthful Skin Revealed

Posted:

Find out What really works to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. Discover the all natural skin care secrets the cosmetic companies don't want you to know. Find out how to achieve affordable, effective, skin care.

The Brilliant Basics to Exceptional Restaurant Service

Posted:

This book consists of some of my experiences and knowledge with respect to hospitality. For many years, I had an ambition to write a book to help people in the hospitality industry to serve customers better. With over two decades of experience in this field, I felt I would do better justice by bringing out this book. I wanted to provide something substantial at absolutely no cost. Finally, I made up my mind to write a book with the basics of providing quality service. I have applied my experience and practical knowledge into this book. This book is organized into 13 chapters and covers everyt

No comments: