Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Free e-books

Free e-books


A Science Conspiracy Network

Posted:

You asked and I simplified the explaining. Science is brainwashing people into submission. See what deceit that Science is. Science hides truths, selectively divulging half-truths and informing by propagating untruths. Unbelievable, prove me wrong. Science brainwashes everyone including you into accepting science as the unwavering truth while hiding the corruption. See what faults it hides. I show you what science uses versus what nature uses. You compare the two versions of science. After you completed investigating all the information and you feel I haven't made a case, then e-mail me. If my evidence is believable, fight with me by e-mailing the book to as many physics teachers there are. It is free.

No comments: