Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Free e-books

Free e-books


Dying To Live

Posted:

My true account of growing up on a storybook farm, experiencing a killer tornado, surviving teenage confusion, an adventurous four-year ride on a US Navy submarine, a skydive, not maturing into your regular adult, discovering the world is not a bowl of cherries, a crash to the bottom, and, finally, accepting that the only person responsible for me, is me. But first I had to descend into the deep depths of the emotional chasm. Following that is my most recent short fiction "WAITING TO DIE" a tale of today and the coming, feared, pandemic.

Strange & Weird Stories

Posted:

You probably remember, or have seen reruns of that great 60s TV series, Rod Serling's The Twilight Zone, where strange things happened without any scientific explanation. Things just happened, right? And you lived with it. Scifi magazines want scientific justification. I don't buy that. Things happen every day that defy explanation. Fantasy Magazines seem to lean toward sword & sorcery, & Horror magazines—in my mind lean toward too much gore. So, if you can get past the fact that these stories defy explanation, aren't too bloody, and no dwarves, then you are in for some great reading.

No comments: